Instagram Catch Up


I'm obsessed with Instagram. I wish I wasn't (who am I kidding, I don't mind), but I am. I love seeing pictures of people's breakfast. I love seeing pictures of their outfits. I love seeing pictures of everything. I recently read someone on Twitter refer to Instagram as 'the highlight reel of life' and it is so true! How cute is life on Instagram? So adorable when viewed through Earlybird and Walden lenses.

Here's a quick peak at the highlight reel of my life these past couple of weeks. :)


1. Marc Jacobs came out with a new line of iPhone cases and they look like animals. I ordered the Shorty one immediately because it looks like a French bulldog and I don't think I need to explain myself further.

2. I made an almost perfect egg in a basket! I find egg in a baskets so difficult to make sometimes. I recently purchased a biscuit cutter to make life easier when cutting the hole, but I still find I burn them half of the time, and the rest of the time the egg escapes the whole and makes a mess. So I felt this definitely needed to be documented.

And as previously stated, I love breakfast pictures. Sue me.

3, 4, & 5. My good friend Tiffany recently celebrated her 21st birthday, and our little group went out for some dinner. This is my oldest pal, Jacqui, looking like a superstar, and then demonstrating how tall she is next to our friend Alyssa, who is arguably one of the tiniest people I know. I also painted her the Batman card in the middle. The full thing reads, "No Birthdays! Only Justice!" which is a play off of this comic.

6. I got my hair done! I love having dark hair, but it definitely fades out of my hair faster than I would like (though I finally have a colourist who is so great at his job that my colour lasts MUCH longer than it used to!). I spontaneously decided to get bangs and I'm so glad I did! I never realize how much I miss having bangs until I get them after not having them for a long time.

Are you as obsessed with Instagram as I am? Do you enjoy taking pictures of your breakfast? If so, let me know, cause we can start a support group or something else. Or at least follow each other, either or. :)

- Di xx

2 comments:

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

i'm SUPER jealous of your iphone case! it's adorable. and i have an instagram problem as well - i love it.

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

Diana said...

Haha, as soon as I saw the phone case, I knew I HAD to have it. <3 It's definitely one of my favourite purchases! And I'm so glad I'm not alone! I just want to Instagram everything always!

- Di

Post a Comment